Looking for inground pool liner retailer:

I wish you luck with this. So many offer products BUT the products are not in stock any where. Best to find someone that has the liner in stock or has the material to make the liner if it is a custom liner. Let us know what you find.

+1. Liners have been scarce for a little over a year. They weren't plentiful the year before that. These days you can pick your liner, or choose your retailer, but you can't pick the liner from your preferred retailer. Because they only have pink.

• Haha
Reactions: KfenTx
So my experience….. and this is just in-ground liners……. I puchased from Royal Swimming pools (chose them primarily because i bought a liner from them in 2013- so i am replacing a liner they sold me- all my info is on their servers).

I looked at premium liners from GLI, Lathem and Tara. I went with Mosaic grey full print. Priced premium liners at several online shops and they were all about the same- around $2250/per for a 32 x 16. It was around $200 for tax so i was trying to save a little coin but the 2 places i spoke to that didn’t do the taxes seemed sketch and their web presence was shall we say, not serious.

I called the manufacture actually GLI and Latham and both reps said the liner would ship middle of next week….. so at least on the premium products they were ready to go….. i asked Latham about supply issues and they noted- much of their vinyl comes from Canada and they haven’t really had any issues…….

So i will take lots of pics……. I originally resurfaced this pool in 2013 about 9 years ago- the current liner still functions perfectly, but the colors have faced especially along the seams……. The Latham premium said they have an invisible seam- so i am pretty interested to see what that looks like -

thanks for the replies……. I really love this forum- i always seem to get great info in a timely manner!!

Reactions: kimkats and newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.