Looking for building material list and instructions for this pvc Dolphin cleaner caddy instead of buying one for $150. Thanks

KDT pool stuff

May 27, 2023
North central Arkansas
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Thanks for the video. I want to build my own caddy. Could you offer me the supply list and detailed instructions to make this? How many feet of 3/4 pvc is needed? T’s, elbows? Rubber oads? Have you added any upgrades since your original post? My GREAT GRAND daughter named our Dolphin Zoe. Zoe needs a safe comfortable resting place so she can live a long healthy life. 😀. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Mdragger88
Looks like @truthinadv design from the below linked thread (but they have not been on here since september)
Ive not built one but breaking the picture down it looks like 10 tee's , 8 el's, 4 rubber bumpers, 2 caps and I bet you could get away with a single 10' stick of 3/4 pvc if you left the two long pieces till last, cut everything else then split the remainder in half since the height does not appear to be super important.
Thread 'DIY Pool Caddy' DIY Pool Caddy

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.