Looking for build pics for a blog article!

So Blake, have you decided who's pools you are going to include yet? Haven't heard from you in PM so I was curious.
I am going to use them ALL :) And I especially liked your's with the dog cameo!

As you can see, there is a pretty long list, but I've got a few people here in the office that are helping me structure the articles. The builds that are still under construction will be slotted last, to give them a little more time to work. Yours is high up in the queue, so I'm sure you'll be hearing from me soon via PM.

The first article will be going 'live' later this week, as long as the owner approves what I've written.

:cheers:He sure is! Hoping to have the draft done by tomorrow afternoon! Then I will email you a copy to read over and see what you think! (I will PM you to get your email address)

PM received Blake, Thanks so much. :cheers:

I'm thrilled to hear it!! I'll break the news to him later this evening. :p :p With all the builds going up I am very grateful to even have ours considered. Look forward to hearing more, and cant wait. Awesome! :goodjob:

Well dang, I may have to break out the farm for a photo-op in my project. :D

What, you have a farm, and you've been holding out on us? :scratch: :lol:

Hey everyone, great news! We fiiiiiinaly got the blog re-design up to par, and I was able to publish the first build article! :party::party::party:

We've got the first article up, and a BUNCH of them drafted to be released over the coming weeks and months. I will be emailing them to users for their approval before we post them. So if I've been chatting with you about your build, chances are you will get an email from me shortly.

http://www.poolsupplyworld.com/blog...stacles-and-finally-kicking-back-by-the-pool/

Thanks again for the overwhelming support and patience while I got things rolling! Happy swimming!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.