Looking for a Jandy Onetouch controller or Service controller

Apr 13, 2014
Georgia
I am working on troubleshooting my Iaqualink and now left without a good way to program, adjust speeds, and schedules. It used to be easy to find odds and ends on Ebay. Now new stuff is 2-3x what I recall and used stuff is hard to come by. Does anyone know where a good place to hunt would be?

Its an R. I have lost my J-box(Iaqualink interface) several times to power surges likely. I know the technician generally just plugs in a onetouch to program stuff and I think that might be a good plan until I get aqualinkd or another interface for a reasonable price.

Last edited:
Its an R. I have lost my J-box(Iaqualink interface) several times to power surges likely. I know the technician generally just plugs in a onetouch to program stuff and I think that might be a good plan until I get aqualinkd or another interface for a reasonable price.

Right - but is is an Aqualink RS or Aqualink PDA? What antenna do you have PDA or WiFi? Post a pic if you can.

No. I can use my Aqualink RS all button indoor control but that has limited capabilities other than on / off etc. The Antenna is dead. It has happened before and I would replace.

Ah ok I see so you need a new WiFi anntena to make everything work again? Ebay has several usually. And you tried just reseating the antenna?

Ah ok I see so you need a new WiFi anntena to make everything work again? Ebay has several usually. And you tried just reseating the antenna?
Yes tried resetting, switching to wifi, etc. Ebay is my usual path and keeping an eye on it. They used to be alot cheaper than no. In parallel i am making an Aqualinkd interface but I am having to stretch my brain with RS485 and linux. The One touch pad would give me back up support capability to configure stuff when the connection is down.

Over time I want to replace the whole control system.

Yes tried resetting, switching to wifi, etc. Ebay is my usual path and keeping an eye on it. They used to be alot cheaper than no. In parallel i am making an Aqualinkd interface but I am having to stretch my brain with RS485 and linux. The One touch pad would give me back up support capability to configure stuff when the connection is down.

Over time I want to replace the whole control system.

Try calling Jandy tech support and see if they will send you a new antenna. They are actually pretty good about that. 50/50 chance even if it is out of warranty. Start out having them help you troubleshoot why it won't connect. Don't mention the power surge and when you get to the point where you both realize it is the antenna throw yourself on their mercy and try to get a new one.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.