Liner replacement and install in NJ

Big Splash

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 2, 2014
New Jersey
Hello all,

I haven't been on the forum in a while. TFP has been an awesome resource in the past and I'm hoping to get some recommendations. I need to replace an in-ground liner. It's at least 15 years old, completely faded and starting to leak. Pool is 32x16 rectangle, 8 feet at deep end, 3 feet at shallow end, with corner steps.

I much rather hire a pro than trying to do the work myself. I contacted a couple installers that were recommending by my local pool supply shop. First guy came out right away and did measurements but has gone missing since. Second guy called me back after over a week of me leaving a first message. Said he could come out in a hour but I wasn't available. He wasn't willing to set an appointment. Just said he'll call me back whenever. Obviously, I can't be very impressed with this type of service.

So, I need some pro recommendations for someone in the southern NJ area please. Also, I'm wondering if it's better to wait until springtime to do the job? Any other advise is appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Update: It's been quite a ride finding an installer, but I did end up contracting a company I've done some business with before. I'm getting the Latham DUO MAX 27/20 mil Carnegie / Cobalt Fusion. I'll post some more detail as things go.

Reactions: Lanzz
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.