Light up a waterfall

venexiano

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
I will have a spa installed. Next to my pool. It has a waterfall. My contractor said that Hayward only does waterfall lights with a waterfall already in it, but I already have a waterfall (it is an acrylic spa with its own waterfall, see picture below for an example, I will put stones all around as in picture). I want to put a light on the exterior wall behind the waterfall, with option to change color and possibly dimming it. And I want it to have it connected to my HLPLUS4W Omnilogic. Any suggestion?
1694532978820.png

I think you are more looking for a waterproof surface mount low voltage light. Pool lights are designed to be underwater. For that, I would connect it to an outlet that is controlled by my automation. You can do that with Aqualink - not sure about your Omni.

If Florida incorporates the NEC, pool lighting requirements are in Section 680 of the NEC.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.