Las Vegas, NV
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
Never would I realize that snow falls happen in Las Vegas. Two years ago during my owner build I needed a couple of snow days so I have experienced it before and this same time of year, too.

It is not falling heavy enough to make a snow man or anything but it is so surprising to me, a native SoCal resident, that it snows in Las Vegas.

Here is a shot of my IntelliCenter2 app. I never got up in the middle of the night to check freeze protection before but at least I now know it does cycle on.

7171137F-550A-43D4-8036-AC6D42AC96F1.jpeg

will ferrell panic GIF

It is not falling heavy enough to make a snow man or anything but it is so surprising to me, a native SoCal resident, that it snows in Las Vegas.
My cousin moved to LV and her kids never saw snow. Fast Forward 15 years and they were visiting here when it snowed. They ran out in the yard as excited as you'd imagine and grabbed handfuls which promptly made them scream. It turns out, watching it on TV doesn't convey how cold it is and they were startled when those dots were connected. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Turbo1Ton
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.