Sep 9, 2022
Stillwater, Ok
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Ok the light in our hot tub died and when I went to fix it the lights tech info was gone on the light but I did finally figure out what it was. Jandy WSLV100WS50. I checked the transformer and its putting 12.8 VAC and the bulb had not continuity so i am guessing that is the issue. Anyway I contacted Jandy and they no longer make that light and the water seal was toast and needs replacement. I haven't been able to find the right one and Jandy says they no longer make them. So the spa is plaster and the mounting container for the light is concreted in so Jandy said they have one light that will still fit in the mounting hole. The O-ring part number that I need to replace is R0790500 and the new light that will fit the hole is CSLVRGBWS50. Jandy won't sell direct so I asked where I could get one and they gave me a store in Tulsa Oklahoma but when I called them they also don't sell to the public as they are a wholesaler. Seems kind of like Jandy doesn't want to sell their product since you have to go through all these middle men but aside from that I need help. If anyone knows where I can locate the "new" version as I have been unable to locate anyone and there is only one pool store in Stillwater and they don't have an account with Jandy, I would really appreciate the guidance. Or if someone knows someone in America who may have one of the seals for the original light I would really be grateful for pointing me in the right direction. HELP PLEASE

Ok the light in our hot tub died and when I went to fix it the lights tech info was gone on the light but I did finally figure out what it was. Jandy WSLV100WS50. I checked the transformer and its putting 12.8 VAC and the bulb had not continuity so i am guessing that is the issue. Anyway I contacted Jandy and they no longer make that light and the water seal was toast and needs replacement. I haven't been able to find the right one and Jandy says they no longer make them. So the spa is plaster and the mounting container for the light is concreted in so Jandy said they have one light that will still fit in the mounting hole. The O-ring part number that I need to replace is R0790500 and the new light that will fit the hole is CSLVRGBWS50. Jandy won't sell direct so I asked where I could get one and they gave me a store in Tulsa Oklahoma but when I called them they also don't sell to the public as they are a wholesaler. Seems kind of like Jandy doesn't want to sell their product since you have to go through all these middle men but aside from that I need help. If anyone knows where I can locate the "new" version as I have been unable to locate anyone and there is only one pool store in Stillwater and they don't have an account with Jandy, I would really appreciate the guidance. Or if someone knows someone in America who may have one of the seals for the original light I would really be grateful for pointing me in the right direction. HELP PLEASE
Might give these guys a call:

Last edited:
Might give these guys a call:
I found those gaskets but there is a white had plastic ring around the front of the o-ring but all the ones I find online look like the same you sent missing the hard ring

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 1.43.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 1.43.50 PM.png
    487.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 1.43.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 1.43.38 PM.png
    244.6 KB · Views: 2
I found those gaskets but there is a white had plastic ring around the front of the o-ring but all the ones I find online look like the same you sent missing the hard ring
Other than "pretty," that ring really didn't do much for the light. As long as the gasket seals the unit you are good. The ring is not listed as separate in any parts breakdown I can find, and I have some old ones.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.