Let's See Your Test Kit!

Fun to see what folk's ideal test kits looks like. I store my TF-100 offseason in a shallow top drawer in the basement kitchenette, so the low-rise model works well. But I think you all are setting your sights too low...this one can be wheeled right out next to the pool.

I made myself a laminated wipe off test sheet. I find it easier to wire stuff down and it’s OK if it gets wet! 😂 I also like pretty colors! I write it down then enter it in pool math 😀
That's brilliant!!

Bumping this thread. I'm in the market for a container that will hold all my test droppers plus the turkey baster & pipettes.

Tftestkits sells the case for the Pro version of their kit separately. ... You should be able to easily mod it to accommodate all your bottles..

I'm not sure about your turkey baster... I use a one of the kids water soakers... so its out at the pool anyway.
Ahhh... for some reason I didn't think to check that website. I ended up ordering this one... we'll see!

Flambeau Outdoors 6382TB 2-Tray - Classic Tray Tackle Box - Blue/Gray Amazon.com : Flambeau Outdoors 6382TB 2-Tray - Classic Tray Tackle Box - Blue/Gray : Sports & Outdoors

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.