LED Waterfall wiring

ghreak

Jul 26, 2015
Lake Elsinore, CA
This is not my pool but my brothers pool. He seems to have lost the manual for the LED waterfalls. The builder left them unwired and now we are trying to hook them up.

We are wondering if anyone happens to recognize this type of unit and know where we could pull a manual for it.

We are not sure why there are 4 wires. The wire on each unit has a red, black, white, and green wire. Hoping the manual will give us some incite on how to wire this up and what voltage to use.

20200617_211910.jpg
20200617_211846.jpg

Any advise would be Appreciated.

Attachments

• 20200617_211846.jpg
    20200617_211846.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 20200617_211910.jpg
    20200617_211910.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 13
Those look like CMP Brilliant Wonders. You will need a controller to connect them.

CMP provides a couple of ways to control the device. An RGB controller that has a remote. This uses 12VDC.
They also make a smart sync that can integrate with control systems. This used 12VAC.

Those look like CMP Brilliant Wonders. You will need a controller to connect them.

CMP provides a couple of ways to control the device. An RGB controller that has a remote. This uses 12VDC.
They also make a smart sync that can integrate with control systems. This used 12VAC.
There are three of these on the pool, I am wondering if one controller would work for all three.
I am going look into the CMP Brilliant Wonders and see what documentation I can gather from their site.
Thanks for the reply.

If I remember correctly it has to do with the length of each. 10’ total length but doesn’t matter the quantity of fixtures. It should say in the installation manual.
I have these waterfalls and have been happy with them. I am using the smart sync.

Did you get them to work? But any chance you have any pictures of the plumbing installed?
Mines are the bottom feed in pipe. I'm confused on how the rock trap goes? It only shows the back feed in pipe in the manual.

I have three of these sitting on the side of my house waiting to get installed. Let me know if you want me to open them up to see if there is an installation manual.

Reactions: Heavenlytunes
I have three of these sitting on the side of my house waiting to get installed. Let me know if you want me to open them up to see if there is an installation manual.
Are yours the bottom port or back port?
I have the manual but it only shows the back port

Did you get them to work? But any chance you have any pictures of the plumbing installed?
Mines are the bottom feed in pipe. I'm confused on how the rock trap goes? It only shows the back feed in pipe in the manual.
We just got them to work this last weekend. We used the Smart Sync Adapter to tie into the control system.
There is another control box option that had a remote that might have been a nicer option. I don't have any details on the plumbing, sorry.

1623778062210.png

All good here. I got them to sync in with Hayward Colorlogic pool lights and the CMP Sheer Descent.
I only have them to a switch. Sucks for now but eventually I'll do a control or wifi something.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.