LED Remote Control

SheriO23

Apr 19, 2024
ocala FL
Hey there, I had my pool recently replastered. The deal was good considering the builder offered a new LED light. My old one was not working. One day after the job was completed, I asked him if there was a remote to the light and he said no. (I realized he had only changed the bulb and not put in an entirely new light fixture, a different problem) so my new problem is this….My light switch cycles trough all the colors and no way to stop on one color. What parts can I add, or use, or do to be able to choose what colors I want?

Are you sure this is an LED light? I would think LED lights would need to be fully replaced and not just bulbs.

Anyhow, when I turn my lights on at the pad with the switch, I can get the color to stay the same. Mine only changes color when I turn it on and off quickly. Are you saying every time you turn your light on it will change colors? Try waiting 10 seconds between toggling the switch.

Hey there, I had my pool recently replastered. The deal was good considering the builder offered a new LED light. My old one was not working. One day after the job was completed, I asked him if there was a remote to the light and he said no. (I realized he had only changed the bulb and not put in an entirely new light fixture, a different problem) so my new problem is this….My light switch cycles trough all the colors and no way to stop on one color. What parts can I add, or use, or do to be able to choose what colors I want?
Depending on which bulb was installed, a quick off-on when a color you like appears will usually stop the cycling.
Some bulbs "remember" that color until another "off-on" gets them to start their cycle again.

Hi. He’s it’s a. Led. And also Ya at the light switch when I turn it on(that’s the only way) it just cycles through the colors. When I flip it off. It stays off. I tried quickly switching kn and of fast. It still just turns it on or off. Is there a universal remote anywhere for sale? And I’m assuming I’d have to put in a new switch or some electrical thing that I’m not sure in the name.

Are you sure this is an LED light? I would think LED lights would need to be fully replaced and not just bulbs.

Anyhow, when I turn my lights on at the pad with the switch, I can get the color to stay the same. Mine only changes color when I turn it on and off quickly. Are you saying every time you turn your light on it will change colors? Try waiting 10 seconds between toggling the switch.