LED Nicheless Lighting Help

Aug 2, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
I have a 17,000 gallon pool and for some reason the previous owner decided to install a single 1.5" LED light at only one end of the pool. The light is not very bright and I am having trouble finding the brightest lights available. It looks like the Savi Melody SOL-P is the leader but I am not certain.

I would also like to know if it is possible to have another niche less light fitting drilled into the far side of the pool to add additional lighting. The pool is gunite with a pebbletech finish.

Sorry I don't know which pool LED light is the leader in brightness, hopefully someone else has an idea. My pentair intellibrite LEDs are very bright to me, but I do have 4 of them.

I'm sure for the right amount of money they can add another light for you. The pool would need to be drained to some extent for the light so maybe schedule it for the winter months.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.