Leak we can’t locate the cause of

Have you had the autofill off for a good amount of time?

I think you have a leak - there's too much potential for the auto fill to be leaking and water migrating, or the pool plumbing that's directly underneath. Concrete crew could have hit something after it was buried, or some PVC is not fully glued. Might be a scenario where it only leaks when system is off, etc.
Thanks for the input!
Yes, we turned the autofill off for about a week maybe even 2 and used a water hose from another spigot on the other side of the house and we didn’t notice any improvement.

Before they repaired the lights we were noticing the leak was getting worse overnight when the equipment was off. I told the PB about this and they told me it must be getting worse overnight because the temps were lower and it wasn’t drying up as fast.

This is probably the best pic I have of the plumbing that runs under these concrete pads.
Side note..I had no idea how important it would be to get a picture of every single inch of the pool during the build. I’ll definitely be doing that next time around :)

View attachment 531908
I'm suspicious of a pinhole leak or small crack the undergound plumbing. You have some fairly large boulders in direct contact with your pvc in this photo.

A good PB will backfill this with imported sand. It reduces voids, plus nicks and localized stresses when the ground shifts and settles.

I'm suspicious of a pinhole leak or small crack the undergound plumbing. You have some fairly large boulders in direct contact with your pvc in this photo.

A good PB will backfill this with imported sand. It reduces voids, plus nicks and localized stresses when the ground shifts and settles.
Ya they did backfill with sand, but you are correct this area does have a lot of large rocks sitting on top of that plumbing.
I’ll send this pic over to the PB to see if they might agree and just break up this concrete area to see if they can find the leak.
Thanks for the input!

IMG_6474.jpeg

There was already a coupler placed here right before an elbow so they may of had some issues. Of course the pipe just may of been just short of where it needed to end up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.