HMajoue

Jun 5, 2022
Houston,TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I live in west Houston and was having to add 2 inches of water every other day, got a TFP recommendation to try American Leak Detection Houston. Contacted them and setup a appointment, they showed up on time and made a thorough check on all of the lines and found 2 leaks, one in the skimmer wher the grout was missing and another in one of the return lined. I would highly recommend these guys. They also do repairs so I’ll be posting on that later.

Glad to hear they did you well. Are they going to do the repair work? I'm assuming you have some concrete decking to go through?

Also curious about their processes. Did they pressurize the system and use deck plates, sonar, or some other devices to listen for a leak?

Glad to hear they did you well. Are they going to do the repair work? I'm assuming you have some concrete decking to go through?

Also curious about their processes. Did they pressurize the system and use deck plates, sonar, or some other devices to listen for a leak?
Yes, they pressurized all of the lines, had listening hardware and used dyes to locate the leaks. He identified the leaks and showed me whatever they were. He also said in 24-48 hrs I should have a full report and I could get a quote on the repairs.

We are also in west Houston, not losing as much water per day but am getting concerned this isn’t normal. How much did the consult cost if you don’t mind sharing?

Is this a leak… 😂 😢 that line to water in 45 minutes- 7 hours tile to gunite 3284DD3C-5777-4180-88E8-F2349D43FA1C.jpeg64EB9F1F-8F7D-4F20-8410-2B4469D61841.jpeg

Attachments

• D72EA991-A49A-4B8A-B3CA-81CB423F4037.jpeg
    D72EA991-A49A-4B8A-B3CA-81CB423F4037.jpeg
    687.2 KB · Views: 2
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.