League City Pool Build 2011

Thanks, Brushpup. I did see that one. I appreciate it, though. That was the only one I could find that had Sunstone Smoke. We are getting "plastered" on Wednesday. We decided to go with Sunstone Smoke. Hope I like it! Will post again sometime this week.

Wow, really nice build. I am located in North Texas and just talked with my first pool builder and the pool size he came up with as almost exactly the size of your pool. He came up with 681 sq ft of water surface and 113" perimeter. We are also going from 3'6" to 8'6" deep. I really am looking forward to seeing the final result.

I bet you guys are going to LOVE it. The one I referenced is beautiful I think. I love those blue hues light or dark, as long as they are blue. Some dark colors ar gorgeous as well, I just prefer some shade of blue.

Be sure to post some pics JTS, we like seeing the build around here as you can tell. Welcome to the forum.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled thread. :lol:

Congrats on getting your pool started, JTS! We love the size of our pool! Good luck with your build and we hope to see some pics! We just got our plaster put in yesterday and they poured the acid in today after we got the pool filled. I am trying to catch up on my picture posts here. I think I am going to like the Sunstone Smoke.

Now back to my build pics....August 9th, plumbers come to do pipes and equipment.

008.jpg

018.jpg

022.jpg

036.jpg

038.jpg

042.jpg

057.jpg

JTS, trying to go in order on my picture progress. I will try to get it caught up by early part of this next week to get to the plaster and water color.

If I could do anything different at this point, I think I would add another water spigot behind my pool in the backyard as not to have to drag hose across the deck when I want to water plants back there. We are eventually going to redo our automatic sprinkler system back there, but have not done it yet. So eventually it won't be a big deal. But so far, I wouldn't change a thing. Albeit, we have not gotten to swim in the pool yet....hopefully sometime this week. I will let you know if there is anything I would change once we really start swimming and enjoying the pool.

On to more pics...August 10th - August 15th, rock weeping walls, waterfall, tile and coping. :party:

108.jpg

114.jpg

117.jpg

124.jpg

140.jpg

145.jpg

155.jpg

205.jpg

207.jpg

SwimmingPoolBuild020.jpg

SwimmingPoolBuild021.jpg

SwimmingPoolBuild032.jpg

SwimmingPoolBuild037.jpg

SwimmingPoolBuild043.jpg

SwimmingPoolBuild049.jpg

SwimmingPoolBuild055.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.