Las Vegas O/B New Pool

We have two skimmers one on each side but the one skimmer usually catches everything for some reason. There are two returns on the main pool setup to create a circular water pattern to get everything to the skimmers eventually. Good luck with the pool it looks great.

That's exactly why one skimmer is sufficient. So long as it's placed correctly, it will catch all the debris the majority of the time.

We have a wading pool with a small wall about an inch under the water. It slopes 8" to 12" over 7'. It also has two main drains and a water return. The small kids love this area and it makes it safer for kids that aren't great swimmers. Our main pool is similar to your size and it starts at 3.5' and slopes to 6'. The depth works for our slide and is good for cannon balls but not deep enough for diving. We have two skimmers one on each side but the one skimmer usually catches everything for some reason. There are two returns on the main pool setup to create a circular water pattern to get everything to the skimmers eventually. Good luck with the pool it looks great.

perfect! thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

So got off the phone to get our engineering drawings done and they wanted to charge me a soils test ($450), so at this point, im texting Larry and asking him if he ever got one done. He says no, so I call the Clark County Building Dept. (702-455-8087) and I talk to a Scott and he asks for my address. He plugs it in and says, nope, you're good to engineer drawings without a soils test. Just FYI for you Vegas guys...

Just finished my pool in December. 10x28 5.5' deep. We were going to go with 6' deep but once it was dug the actual area that would be 6' deep seemed way to small so we made it 5.5' so at least I can walk the entire pool. The teas sit-ups is already fairly steep as it is but being limited on space I can't really complain

perfect! thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

So got off the phone to get our engineering drawings done and they wanted to charge me a soils test ($450), so at this point, im texting Larry and asking him if he ever got one done. He says no, so I call the Clark County Building Dept. (702-455-8087) and I talk to a Scott and he asks for my address. He plugs it in and says, nope, you're good to engineer drawings without a soils test. Just FYI for you Vegas guys...

Something about that didn't smell right. Especially since you basically live in my area and no-one I know of has had to do one. Good call on calling the City/County.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.