Lanai tile extremely slick when wet

NicoleIvy2004

Aug 31, 2021
Tampa, Florida
Pool Size
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi! I'm in central Florida and have a screened-in lanai that you can walk out/in of to get to the pool. Unfortunately, the tiles in the lanai are super slick when wet or if your feet are wet.

I know of a product to put down on the tile to add some grip or texture, but I have a feeling it won't last long in the high-traffic areas. Plus, we have a 100+ pound Rottie that I think would add to that wear and tear of this product.

Is there something else simpler I could do?
Rugs? Do you know of a good plastic or water-draining rug that wouldn't just be another item to clean with soap? I'd like something that is very easy to keep clean by just spraying down once in a while.

Anything else I haven't thought of?
Thanks!

Hi! I'm in central Florida and have a screened-in lanai that you can walk out/in of to get to the pool. Unfortunately, the tiles in the lanai are super slick when wet or if your feet are wet.

I know of a product to put down on the tile to add some grip or texture, but I have a feeling it won't last long in the high-traffic areas. Plus, we have a 100+ pound Rottie that I think would add to that wear and tear of this product.

Is there something else simpler I could do?
Rugs? Do you know of a good plastic or water-draining rug that wouldn't just be another item to clean with soap? I'd like something that is very easy to keep clean by just spraying down once in a while.

Anything else I haven't thought of?
Thanks!
Check out some “RV carpet” at camping world or the like. They are kinda like astro- turf type material except the come in colors and patterns and woven like a carpet, and they drain well.