Laars Lite 2 LJ problem

Finn59

May 31, 2023
Boston, MA
I have a 12 year old Laars Lite 2 LJ nat. gas model that is not working. I am able to toggle from OFF to POOL, but the circle (which I believe indicates water pumping thru) is not rotating, no temperature reading - basically nothing happens. No codes appear as well. Does anyone know what this issue might be? I am thinking due to the age of the unit, I may just replace it. Any thoughts or advice is appreciated.

I have a 12 year old Laars Lite 2 LJ nat. gas model that is not working. I am able to toggle from OFF to POOL, but the circle (which I believe indicates water pumping thru) is not rotating, no temperature reading - basically nothing happens. No codes appear as well. Does anyone know what this issue might be? I am thinking due to the age of the unit, I may just replace it. Any thoughts or advice is appreciated.
If it is not indicating flow, check that the filter is clean and pump basket not clogged. Then, check pressure switch.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.