Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
Hi!
I’m brand new to the forum and desperately in need of some opinions. I am getting an inground pool installed on the property I purchased a year ago, and I’m super excited! We have gone through the excavation process, rebar and rough plumb has been completed and I’m now waiting on the shotcrete to be applied. But now I’ve come here for some advice as I have zero knowledge on this KrystalKrete product. My pool company installer has been telling me about this pool finish material and supposedly that is what I agreed upon in my contract, but it did not have a brands name on it. It seems to be a higher end version of quartz finishes but how does that last in longevity to pebble finishes? Such as PebbleTec, Crystal Stones, Stonescapes, etc etc. I’m open to spending a little extra if I’m able to get a significant amount of additional years on the surface before it needs to be redone but I wish there was more information on the KrystalKrete! Help + thank you!

Welcome to TFP.

CL Industries is one of the major plaster manufacturers. I would not be concerned about their products.

Plaster quality depends more on the application then the raw materials.

Reactions: oakpoolview
Thank you! We spoke to our PM even further about the product and we feel more confident with the decision. Gunite was sprayed yesterday so we’re getting close!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.