Kreey krauler skimmer adapter k12932

brackishpoolboy

May 16, 2009
I have an ancient kreepy krauler that I have repaired/rebuilt over the years. It is an integral part of my pool maintenance, especially when I fall a bit behind and need more vigorous cleaning. Somewhere along the way, I lost the adapter that screws into the skimmer, (KREEPY KRAULY | THREADED ADAPTER W/ 3240-079 | K12932) and on top of which the spring loaded pressure adjuster attaches.

I bought a new one, but the bottom end that threads into the skimmer is too small. Also, the top of it is smaller and the old pressure adjuster doesn't fit.

the new one is white, while the old was aquamarine colored.

Has there been a change in the standard thread/pipe size at the bottom of skimmers such that the old style Has Fallen too far out of favor to be available? Most sites don't even list at the part anymore, and those that do are out of stock. Is there a new adapter that doesn't thread in that will fit my skimmer and old pressure adjuster?

I would appreciate any help finding the part, or the presumed newer part that will work in my skimmer

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.