Just got TF100 today - first results

Never apologize for being an idiot, it makes all the other idiots feel insecure :p

I kid of course, we were all new to this at one time so don't sweat it. Let us know what your FC and CC reading is in a half hour.

LOL - I hope so. I added all I had on hand, 5.2 ppm. Looking at the calculator I need to add a little baking soda and borax too so I will going out tomorrow. Will pick up much more bleach as well. Hopefully 5.2 was enough to effect my test.

- - - Updated - - -

You're still learning. It's a pretty steep curve at the beginning, and then it clicks. And then you'll be answering questions.

Haha maybe! Thanks for your help and quick responses. My wife just went to bed and asked if I was having an affair with the pool maintenance guys on the forum. To I responded, don't you want to swim in a perfect pool and be that lovely blonde on the outside of the tf100 box? She said yes and went to bed laughing. Husband +1

Your CC level does indicate a problem, though at least the FC isn't completely gone. Have you been having trouble with it since opening for the season?

Pick up plenty of bleach tomorrow, a SLAM is in order.

Did that even have time to mix completely? There's no way you added 5.2 and ended up with 11.

Probably didn't wait long enough you're right. When testing should I count drops when it turns completely clear or just changes from pink. For example let's say I add 8 drops and on the ninth the pink fades drastically and now it's a clearish pink. One more drop makes it completely clear. Would I count that as 9 or 10 drops.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.