Just got my test kit.

All I know is this…… my levels may not be what they need to be yet……. But since coming here and learning the little amount I have from the information and all you hear, my water is already looking better than ever! And my equipment not working so hard and loud!

25 mph wind where I am today and I live on the water so it’s even more, that’s why the water is so active. It’s blowing all over 🤣
You got this I promise!! We all started not knowing but after summer you'll be a pro 💪💪

I have those tiles too!! I love them 😁😁

Tested FC a few minutes ago. It’s now 14.5 with swg off. My desired range given the CYA is 6-10. Should I go ahead and turn swg back on?

Is setting it at 45 percent with pump running 12 hours a day a good place to start and see where it holds?

I would set the SWCG to generate 3 ppm FC per day to start and see what the testing tells you.

How do I know what 3 ppm is? Is there a formula? My swg goes by percents. I don’t know what percent equals 3 ppm FC a day would be.

Effects of Adding Chemicals --PoolMath
If you had filled out your signature I could do it for you --- but without pool volume and SWCG model, cannot help.

Ok so at 14.5 FC should I go ahead and start it back up today if I want 6-10 ideal range or wait until tomorrow?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.