Jewelscapes texture and Sea Mist color

aluttx

Mar 26, 2023
Austin TX
Who has a Jewelscapes finish? I have some questions:
1. Do the bumps feel rough on the feet? Or, because they are smooth beads, does it read as smooth on your feet? (Comparing with Stonescapes)
2. I saw one comment that the person heard the beads (because they are smooth and round) tend to fall out over time. Has that been your experience?
3. Do the "jewels" only have an effect on the look of ledges and steps? Our sun ledges are covered in tile, so I wonder if the effect of jewelscapes would be lost.
4. Overall, are you pleased with the finish?
**5. Does anyone have Jewelscapes Sea Mist for their pool finish? I would love to see a photo because this color is not to be found anywhere!**

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: ValJo
omg! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I cant believe,with as much searching as Ive done, that I haven't run across this! It was like a needle in a haystack. Im so glad I asked on this forum. I figured it was wishful thinking to get an answer, but it was worth a shot. So grateful that you helped me.

Reactions: kimkats
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.