Jandy VSP

merundell

Apr 10, 2023
Katy, TX
Pool Size
Hey guys,

So I have a Jandy Variable Speed Pump, with a pool, spa, cleaner, and heater. I took a power surge a while back and had some great guys here give me the settings I needed to get in on my setup in Aqualinq. That was very helpful, and my main pump is working once again. Thank you.

I dont think I have everything working correctly though, my cleaner seems to be pushing too much water, and that made me concerned that perhaps I might be missing more settings such as what about when I run it in SPA mode or when the freeze protection kicks in in the winter. Here is how things are set up now:

1695495234008.png1695495173779.png

Looking online it seems like there may be special meanings behind certain words in the Application column, and most of what I have found is either not very clear or confusing when I read it. Does anyone have screen shots of how their settings are that are working well for them that may address the things mentioned above?

Thanks in advance,

m

What I see is everything for the main filter pump (ePump) is set up.
Next is to click on Speed Setup icon , then click Next, and then take another screen shot. That should show the various speeds you have set up for the pump.
Then you would back up to the schedule icon on the main menu to schedule various times for different requirements.
See mine below
IMG_0359.pngIMG_0357.pngIMG_0358.png

THANK YOU! This is what I was looking for. :)

Could you also send me freeze protection speed if its not too much trouble?

This was the next screen that you mentioned.
1695562924220.png

Thank you very much
m

Attachments

• 1695562370904.png
    1695562370904.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 3
Thanks for Speed setting screen. On that, there is the Freeze Protect Spd - click on that and ensure it is set to at least 1750 which is what your Pool setting is set to. Your pump does not need to run at max speed but also should not be minimum so just set to at least your Pool speed or higher.

For Schedule settings and Freeze Protection settings - go to the Menu Screen then System Settings.
On top left is the Schedule screen. Post a screen shot of that. It should be similar to what I posted earlier.

On bottom right is the Freeze Protection icon. Press on that and then select what equipment you want to turn on when freeze protection is activated. Also set your temperature for the equipment to turn on. See my screen shots.
IMG_0361.pngIMG_0360.png

when you get a chance, consider adding the description of your setup to your Signature, which will aid the experts to quickly tailor responses to your pool and equipment, and you won't need to repeat it in future posts.

We are all volunteers however, the website continually needs to be updated to provide a fresh and friendly environment for all the users. TFP is a registered non-profit. Please consider a donation Become a TFP Supporter for the value you receive. Many thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.