Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
Hi,

Long time reader of this site, but first post.. I have a Jandy “stealth” pump that has a Jandy branded 2.7 thp VSP motor attached. The pump motor casing has a lot of rust and is now making a noise, so I assume I’ll be looking at a replacement motor at least. I do not see any 2.7 thp VSP pumps on the market, other than the not in stock ECM27SQU.

From what I have read here, in general it is best to replace with the same or higher rated motor, so I imagine the century EVO 2.25 thp is out.

Is my only replacement option a new jandy epump 2.7? VSSHP270DV2A

BTW I have Jandy iAquaLink 2.0 automation

Last edited:
Hi,

Long time reader of this site, but first post.. I have a Jandy “stealth” pump that has a Jandy branded 2.7 thp VSP motor attached. The pump motor casing has a lot of rust and is now making a noise, so I assume I’ll be looking at a replacement motor at least. I do not see any 2.7 thp VSP pumps on the market, other than the not in stock ECM27SQU.

From what I have read here, in general it is best to replace with the same or higher rated motor, so I imagine the century EVO 2.25 thp is out.

Is my only replacement option a new jandy epump 2.7? VSSHP270DV2A

BTW I have Jandy iAquaLink 2.0 automation
Your Jandy RS should also be able to communicate with a Pentair Intelliflo pump as well as a Jandy. ECM270 SQU is no longer made.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.