Jun 17, 2023
Florida
Pool Size
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
Hey All,

First post here. Recently completed pool construction. Have Aqualink RS system and Jandy JRT3000R heater/chiller. Went to use the spa last night for the first time. Aqualink worked fine putting the pool in spa mode but it would not trigger the heater to come on. When I went to turn on the heater manual form the control panel it worked fine. The heater has the remote option enabled. Verified its setup with 4 wires connected to Aqualink so it can control heating and cooling. Has anyone experienced this issue? What am I doing wrong here?

Welcome to TFP
I don’t have this type of heater but I do have AquaLink. I read in the manual that that if the RS485 (4 wire) is connected correctly then the display for the heater will read JANDY REMOTE ONLINE. Is this what your display states?
Can you show picture of the display, also, can you show picture of the 4 wire connected to the RED connector on the PCB?

Reactions: PoolGate
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.