Jandy Valve Position Blocker Needed

Aug 13, 2013
I have a Neverlube Jandy 3-position valve, for which one position I need to be blocked. The installer should have used a 2-position valve instead. If someone turns the valve to this invalid position, all water from my pump will be forced to my slide, which not only can not handle this volume of water, but the slide also has a valve underneath which can turn the water off. I can't seem to find an easy way of preventing this at the valve. (sure, I know I can label this somehow....what I really want is to install something to physically block this invalid position). Has anyone seen such a device sold somewhere?

Welcome to TFP.

Post pics of the valve and show us the valid and invalid positions.

I have a Neverlube Jandy 3-position valve, for which one position I need to be blocked. The installer should have used a 2-position valve instead. If someone turns the valve to this invalid position, all water from my pump will be forced to my slide, which not only can not handle this volume of water, but the slide also has a valve underneath which can turn the water off. I can't seem to find an easy way of preventing this at the valve. (sure, I know I can label this somehow....what I really want is to install something to physically block this invalid position). Has anyone seen such a device sold somewhere?
The lid can be positioned in any of 8 different ways to use the built-in stops on it. Just ignore the labels that are on it.

Reactions: Jimrahbe
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.