Jandy RS6 spa turns itself on

Oh man, wish I'd found this thread years ago! Our spa has been doing random things off/on for years, but just infrequently enough I thought it was some glitch in the system. This makes perfect sense, tho, since all the issues are with functions of the spa switch - spa light turning itself on, spa blower, and spa mode all misbehaving randomly at different times. It's raining this morning and the system has been going berserk, so it's gotta be the switch. I've locked it out (thanks, @kingwr) and am looking forward to unplugging that dude and exorcising the demons from the system.
I see a replacement switch is >$200 for that dinky little thing - really? I guess as a buddy always says about pools and parts: "it's a luxury item for a luxury item"

One more bump for this thread!!! We moved into a home with an older pool. Had no idea there was a spa remote as it had been buried a long time ago - seemingly without disconnecting??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

My Aqualink was phantom turning on the spa. This troubleshooting and diagram and pulling the black bar just saved my sanity!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.