Jandy Neverlube sizing question

lovemyazpool

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Nov 16, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Hello Everyone -

The time has come to replace my valves on my pool lines and I was looking at the Jandy NeverLube valves. Unfortunately it looks like they only offer these valves in a 2 1/2” to 2” size. All of my piping is 2” on both sides of all of my valves. Is there some reason that Jandy does not offer a 2” x 2” NeverLube and as a follow on question, could I just install a reducer so both sides are 2”?

I was also looking at the Hydroseal series of shutoff valves as they offer a 2” x 2”, does anyone have any input on how well these valves work?

Many Thanks

All 2" socket (inside). The 2.5" is for a coupler that size over the outside.
Wow thanks for the super quick response. So they are 2” internal on both sides and will work with 2” piping correct? Also I was going to install screw couplers this time for easy removal if I needed to, is the 2 1/2” couple on the valve standard or does Jandy sell the couplers as well.

I glued my last ones in and now I have to tear it all apart so I figured I would put in unions this time. Is that a waste of time?

Thanks Again

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.