Jandy LRZ Fuselink fault and control board connections

grayhouse

May 28, 2023
Cleveland, TN
On the Universal Controller Power Interface Board, there is a input labeled LOPRESS/FUSELINK and the connector that goes into that spot has a Blue and Orange wires. The manual diagram shows the Blue wire on the left or upper side and the Orange on the right or lower side. The connector on mine has the wires in the opposite directions. Does this matter...it appears to all be one snap-in input. Similarly, I know the Blue wire goes to the Fuselink Roll out and the Orange goes to the Vent Limit piece higher up in the unit. Those 2 pieces are also linked with a separate Blue wire also. Those 2 separate parts have 2 "nodes" for which the Blue/Blue and Orange/Blue wires connect....does it matter which of the two "nodes" you use to connect the respective colored wires? I don't think so, but if there is, how do I know which one takes which color? Thanks for helping me confirm.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.