Katy, Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Does anyone know if the Jandy Levelor LX2 is still available anywhere? Mine is Model number LX2220. It's 10 years old, the LED lights are failing and the lawn guy yesterday broke the solenoid valve it controls. I can easily replace just the valve, but I'd like to change out the Sensor and Control too, all at the same time. They are old and must be approaching end of service life. If I can't find and LX2, is anyone sufficiently expert in this area to know if there is an equivalent replacement? This model seats on top of a standpipe, and I haven't found an equivalent like it anywhere.

Jandy still lists the K-1100 on their website.

Try Find A Dealer or call Jandy directly. Jandy no longer sells most equipment on the Internet so you probably need to go through a Jandy dealer for it.

Jandy still lists the K-1100 ...
By the way, I just saw TFP's "Precautions and Procedures During Floods" page for the first time Allen and it looks like you had a hand in that -- thanks brother, that's a great summary for everybody to read. 👍

Reactions: ajw22
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.