Bronze Supporter
Mar 27, 2021
Pennsylvania
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello opened pool this season and realized my JVA’s work manually however when using iAquaLink and selecting a function like my pool slide the jva does not respond. I have power to the panel. Any ideas maybe a fuse or anything else I may try?

Thanks

Hello opened pool this season and realized my JVA’s work manually however when using iAquaLink and selecting a function like my pool slide the jva does not respond. I have power to the panel. Any ideas maybe a fuse or anything else I may try?

Thanks
On the outdoor panel, with the system in Service Mode, use the buttons on the top right to switch valve modes. Do they respond? If so the board appears to be OK as far as powering the actuators. Check the programming.

On the outdoor panel, with the system in Service Mode, use the buttons on the top right to switch valve modes. Do they respond? If so the board appears to be OK as far as powering the actuators. Check the programming.
Seems all is good now hit the breakers a couple times synced them manually and they started working. Not for sure what happened but happy they again work! Thanks for the response!