Jandy heater not kicking on when i switch from pool to spa mode

Why won't my heater kick on when I switch from pool to spa mode thru automation? Is it possible it's locked on a pool only mode? The minute I switch it, the heater shuts off and won't ignite unless I switch back to pool mode
Which automation? Is a temperature set for spa mode as well as pool mode? Automation for a pool/spa combo acts as if it is working with two pieces of equipment, a pool heater and a spa heater and a temp setting has to be set for each.

Reactions: HermanTX
Automation for a pool/spa combo acts as if it is working with two pieces of equipment, a pool heater and a spa heater and a temp setting has to be set for each.

And the heater enabled for each body of water with EasyTouch or IntelliCenter even though it is the same heater.

You mention Jandy Heater. If you have Jandy AquaLink automation, the same applies as stated by @1poolman1 and @ajw22
Maybe with iAqualink controls.

If you have the All Button control on Aqualink enabling the heater button keeps the heater on while changing between POOL mode or SPA mode.

Reactions: HermanTX
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.