Jandy error code 145

My AquaPure 1400 has been nothing but a headache. New install didn't work out of the box because it didn't include the "daughter board" that goes in-series with the cable for the multi-sensor (flow / salinity / temperature). 2 weeks after that was corrected, it was reading "H.H" gPL (grams per liter) for the salinity. Electrolysis test at a pool store showed 2.7gPL. I added 80lbs of salt and now it reads 1.6GPL. I have no doubt that I will need to recalibrate this myself. As an EE with a masters degree, it is shameful that such a product is not redesigned, recalled and replaced.

Sorry to jack an old post, but I'm trying this procedure, and I can't get the reading below about 13.5 gpl before it goes back to HH again. My system is not even 3 years old yet, and I'm on sensor number 2. Does anyone know why it won't go below ~13gpl when calibrating?

Those instructions worked perfectly. I was having the exact same problem where my Jandy was saying I had too much chlorine and giving me an error 145 code. I followed your below instructions and recalibrated the salt levels down to 3.5. The error code disappeared and the unit is producing chlorine again. Much thanks PING!!
BC Dallas, Texas

I found these instructions on how to recalibrate the aquapure salt reading. I've never tried it, but you can see what this does for your unit.

•Press the “Salinity”button and hold it until it beeps 3 times. The system will beep when you push it and then at 5 seconds and again at 10 seconds. Release the button after the 3rdbeep.
•Press and release the “Temperature “button within 5 seconds to enter the salinity calibration screen.
•The system will display the salinity reading, press the up arrowto increase the reading and the down arrow to decrease the reading.
•When the proper reading is reached press the “Temperature”button within 5 seconds to store it in memory
[/QUOTE]

Sorry to jack an old post, but I'm trying this procedure, and I can't get the reading below about 13.5 gpl before it goes back to HH again. My system is not even 3 years old yet, and I'm on sensor number 2. Does anyone know why it won't go below ~13gpl when calibrating?
[/QUOTE]
Sorry for dropping in so late but I am having the same issue. Any luck with a fix? I am torn between changing power control board or the flow senor.

I was noticing my salt levels were way off on my electronic system and found this post. I run a Nature2 FusionSoft 1400 SWG. I can confirm these instructions worked perfectly to enter the calibration mode for adjusting the salinity. Pretty amazing considering I contacted the company and their representative said they couldn’t be calibrated - WRONG.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.