Jandy Aqualink PDA repair

Chris Lees

Mar 1, 2016
Rocklin, CA
@RockclimberKen Hi Ken, I have the identical PCB 8124A board and the exact same PPD Chip [PDA6, P&S 8272] and did what you did in purchasing a replacement board on eBay. It too had a different chip and I was going to switch them out like you did. Before doing that, a friend of mine who is a pool guy said he contacted Jandy technical support and they told him my replacement board would not work because it will have a different software revision on it. The chip in the new board is [PANDS6 Rev. PDA 1.2 8272]. I told him about your experience and asked him if changing the PPD chip out would address that and he said the Jandy Technician said it would not. Wish me luck as I'm about to try what you did. I wanted to actually pick your brain on this if you were free to have a phone call? Thanks, Chris

Moved from here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris, good morning and welcome to TFP! :wave: Sorry to see your very first post has sat this long with no replies. :( We have tons of PDA members here, so I'm surprised no one commented. Maybe this bump will help. Do you still need help? Let us know.

Have a great day. :swim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.