Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
FD939D17-4824-445D-B3D5-7C9DF102F294.jpeg
I’m looking for someone who may have a broken version of the vacuum above. I just broke a wheel today so I’m looking for the replacement which Intex doesn’t sell. Of course will gladly pay.

View attachment 451205
I’m looking for someone who may have a broken version of the vacuum above. I just broke a wheel today so I’m looking for the replacement which Intex doesn’t sell. Of course will gladly pay.
I am on vacay - but when I get back home I will check in the she shed for u. I may have a spare! PM me so I don’t forget as i get alot of thread notifications daily. Shipping shouldn’t be much as u aren’t that far from me.

I have a couple old ones, the rubber is worn but all wheels are functional. let me know if you don't find something more convenient. be happy to send you a wheel or two.

note: the old ones have thicker or rather much wider wheels - just like that photo - with about inch wide treads, the new ones have very narrow wheels and the tread is maybe a half inch and no where as "tracked" as the old ones.

I just replaced my original INTEX Vacuum (Ophelia...may she RIP). The old girl had bad hoses (The old style multi-hose set up) and had trouble changing direction. So I purchased a new INTEX hose and vacuum combination from from Amazon for around $85.00.

I could send the parts, or the entire unit, but I think the cost would be cost prohibitive..

PM me and we'll see what I can do...

Reactions: Mdragger88
I just replaced my original INTEX Vacuum (Ophelia...may she RIP). The old girl had bad hoses (The old style multi-hose set up) and had trouble changing direction. So I purchased a new INTEX hose and vacuum combination from from Amazon for around $85.00.

I could send the parts, or the entire unit, but I think the cost would be cost prohibitive..

PM me and we'll see what I can do...
Thank you so much for the consideration—however I’m guessing you have the old wheel style?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.