Is this the plaster wearing off the gunnite?

Ahshort

Jun 3, 2022
Moses Lake, Wa
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi, I have a smaller concrete pool at a rental in FL I drained it partially to change out some water and saw this, appears to be the plaster coating wearing off the gunnite? I’m assuming I’ll need to recoat it, but how soon do I need to do that? Don’t really have the cash now but if it’s crucial to the integrity of the pool I’ll figure out a way to do it sooner rather than later. Thanks for ur help!

Attachments

• IMG_7406.jpeg
    IMG_7406.jpeg
    512.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_7408.jpeg
    IMG_7408.jpeg
    417.4 KB · Views: 47
Hi, I have a smaller concrete pool at a rental in FL I drained it partially to change out some water and saw this, appears to be the plaster coating wearing off the gunnite? I’m assuming I’ll need to recoat it, but how soon do I need to do that? Don’t really have the cash now but if it’s crucial to the integrity of the pool I’ll figure out a way to do it sooner rather than later. Thanks for ur help!
Looks more like staining since it looks like the pebbles are still intact. At least in the first picture.

What would cause white staining? Or a color void?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.