Is this okay

Checked with the liner company and they aren't not interested in dealing with the pool owners. They said the warranty only covers their seems so the aren't worried about how it is installed. I wanted too try to determine if this is fixable so I asked if I could get the dimensions they were given. The said the dimensions are property of the pool store and wouldn't give me them. Then the called the pool store to let them know. I'm just sick and tired of it. All I wanted to do was pay a bunch of money and get my pool going without any further effort or stress on my part.

I think you have been patient enough and now it is time for the gloves to come off.
If the liner manufacture does not want any part of it I would report the pool store and or their subcontractor the installer to the BBB.
If that does no give them the incentive to make things right the next step is to file a petition in small claims court to correct the problem.
In order to do this you will need to get other estimates from at least 2 or 3 other reputable pool companies to measure and install a new liner.
When you go to court you will need to have the photos of all the problem areas and the other proposals.
Show these to the moderator and stay firm on your demand that the issues be corrected to your satisfaction.
Hopefully they will come to their sense as I do not believe they would stand a chance in front of the judge.
Best of luck, Vic

Thanks for all your replies. It looks like everything will be worked out. I got a copy of their dimensions and found the pool was measured 2 inches longer than it actually was. Told the pool guy and so he is going too have a rep from the liner company come out in a couple of weeks to decide what to do.

Thanks for all your replies. It looks like everything will be worked out. I got a copy of their dimensions and found the pool was measured 2 inches longer than it actually was. Told the pool guy and so he is going too have a rep from the liner company come out in a couple of weeks to decide what to do.

I am glad that you found the cause as you have a good leg to stand on if they do not make good on things.
Which at this point from all you have gone through is encouraging.
I hope they do the right thing for you now.
Best of luck, Vic

I got a copy of their dimensions and found the pool was measured 2 inches longer than it actually was. Told the pool guy and so he is going too have a rep from the liner company come out in a couple of weeks to decide what to do.

Fantastic news!! I think we all knew this was the true reason it wasn't fitting!! I hope this gets cleared up quickly.

Just my 2 cents. I WOULD NOT pay him the full price. Time is money and it works both ways. You lost time and that has value to you. They didn't properly do the job. And had you been ok with it you probably would have never heard from him again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.