Is there a pool calculator app?

I'm trying out Pool Boy Pro right now. I've had my first iphone (5s) for a few weeks now and it's the only app I've ever paid for. I had a Droid before, and never have been an "app" person. Shifting on that a little now. So far this is a really cool app, but I'm not there with the calculations yet. Either something is wrong in my setup, I haven't figured something out yet, or it stinks on that end. Undecided, but the charts and reminders and kinda neat.

I have not seen one , i use pool monitor for iphone, ipad, .. It works great, just enter your pool size ( gallons ) , then enter your recomended levels ( i used the ones from TF POOL ) , then do your test and enter the results and push analyze and wala ... It also lets your select type of acid, type of chlorine or SWG and more, so you get the exact dose of the products you buy. makes my life easy, i when i got get chemicals i have my list always with me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bumped into Pool Pal, for Android use. It seems to be following the TFP methodology. In fact, the app itself references TroubleFreePool.com, telling users to read up here to understand better.

I've been getting enough use from it that I wanted to give the author a donation, but haven't found a means of doing so.

I bumped into Pool Pal, for Android use. It seems to be following the TFP methodology. In fact, the app itself references TroubleFreePool.com, telling users to read up here to understand better.

I've been getting enough use from it that I wanted to give the author a donation, but haven't found a means of doing so.

I just Installed this one also. I will use it for my next round of testing/adjusting

gy7u5e8u.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hello, I have both Apple and Android developer accounts and I would be happy to create a free iOS and Android TFP based Pool Calculator APP. I can use webbased TFP Calculator for the base app but I would like to hear other features users would like to see.

I use the pool calculator app for my iPhone. The thing I don't like about it is, it won't save the settings. I have to put in the settings every time I use it. If you could fix that, that would be great.

I downloaded the Pool Monitor App for my iPhone ($2.99 I believe). I compared it to the Pool Math page. All recommendations matched but the Saturation Index -- which the app shows as being .08 lower than the Pool Math page. Shamefully -- the CSI is the only metric that I really don't understand/pay too much attention too -- so I think I'll keep the Pool Monitor app around for a while.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.