Is there a difference in INTEX POOL LINERS?

huh? I sure don't see what the difference is other than price? Thickness, maybe?? It must be a universal law that the lower priced item is *always* the one out of stock. :laughblue:
The Customer Info number is on there- give 'em a call. They should be able to explain it. Then maybe you'll tell us, huh? ;)

Maddie ☮️

Reactions: Mdragger88
If it is free returns it would be worthwhile to get it & see. There are some mention that the t joint holes may be different than other models.

huh? I sure don't see what the difference is other than price? Thickness, maybe?? It must be a universal law that the lower priced item is *always* the one out of stock. :laughblue:
The Customer Info number is on there- give 'em a call. They should be able to explain it. Then maybe you'll tell us, huh? ;)

Maddie ☮️
It will fit, the only difference is the color and it's thicker. YAY! So anyone who is having the same issue here is the answer!
They were closed when I ordered it and I panic d was hoping to get an answer ASAP but alas I refunded it, but I just re ordered it!:cool:
Criss Angel Wow GIF by DefyTV

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.