Is the TF-100 functionally equivalent to the K-2006C?

Maybe it will help to see the 3 tiers

1) k2005 (small bottles) and purchase a k1515 (FC) and CYA test kit. -no discount after piece mealing it.

2) k2006 (smaller bottles) VS TF100

3) k2006C VS TFpro

1. Is it a one time ~$18 fee to unlock additional features or a recurring monthly fee?
2. Any idea what additional features get unlocked for the ~$18 fee? If proceeds from the app help fund this site, I am very happy to purchase
To be clear- The app subscription fee is $8 annually
As mentioned that allows you to keep more than just the 1 most recent log entry (which is all you can keep for free) & keep unlimited logs for multiple “pools” if you wish.
You can certainly use the app for free but many of the features like the summary function rely upon the data from your saved logs of which you will have only one.
It’s a really useful app either way (free or paid).

Reactions: Newdude
*wanted to add that we can see the history on the paid subscription also. Many times the pros see problems before they start, or reverse engineer what happened to find a better path going forward. If you need help, you'll LOVE this feature when you have some of the best minds in poolcare checking your stats.

It's good for you too once you get the basics down and want to compare various times in the season.

Reactions: Mdragger88
On the way-back question asking about stirrers, I'm finding the Taylor Speedstir to be just about perfect. I was a bit leery about yet another battery-operated thing in the house, but just replaced for the first time after two years of steady use testing more days than not. So at ~500 uses. Totally reliable. I like the way the tube slots into the stage. And the light for evening testing as in OCLTs. I guess for testing indoors the advantage over the lab table-style device isn't so great. But for pool-side this thing has been super handy.

*wanted to add that we can see the history on the paid subscription also. Many times the pros see problems before they start, or reverse engineer what happened to find a better path going forward. If you need help, you'll LOVE this feature when you have some of the best minds in poolcare checking your stats.

It's good for you too once you get the basics down and want to compare various times in the season.
This!
It’s a very nice feature! click on my avatar picture to see my logs.
We can see with the free version too if you’re logged in with the same username but if you only have 1 log it’s not of much help.

Reactions: Newdude
I used to say the speed stir was great and blah blah blah and it was all too cliché. Now I reccomend trying to go and take somebody's away. Let that be your guide to how important it is to them. Protip: be prepared to fight dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: plnewb
I used to say the speed stir was great and blah blah blah and it was all too cliché. Now I reccomend trying to go and take somebody's away. Let that be your guide to how important it is to them. Protip: be prepared to fight dirty.

cat fight GIF

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: plnewb and Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.