Inyo Pools - discounts?

cdan16

Jun 24, 2016
Philly Suburbs, PA
Hi - I see a lot of discussion around Inyo in here and so I figured I'd give them a try for my pool heater. Is anyone aware of any discount codes floating around that would help me bring the cost of this heater down? I saw a $10 off coupon online but it doesn't help that much on a $1700 purchase :p

Thanks in advance!

Dan

If you become a TFP supporting member (blue oval at the top of the page) you will get a discount code for the test kits AND for inyopool. You will also get a pretty badge by your name.

Make sure to look at all of the levels of supporter to find the one that will work the best for your needs.

Kim:kim:

Are there any other place a person can get discounts on pool supplies through TFP/INYO pools or maybe Taylor? Are there other companies that TFP advertises with????

We don't actually advertise with anyone or accept advertisimg.....we just found a few sources like INYOpools and Marina's Pool & Spa that treat people well and have good products. We share our own sources readily. A few in turn have offered discounts.

Reactions: markayash
What I forgot to say above is- since we do not accept advertising or gifts to promote something, we really, REALLY depend on voluntary donations from supporters here on TFP to keep the website wheels turning. Its a growing need as computers and programing ain't cheap!

Please, if you like what you see here and have gotten help in someway considering becoming a TFP Supporter. :)

Just a suggestion and I don't know how to do it but if you/they/who ever can get the youtube channel going I have heard you can make a lot of money.
Maybe if any funny members could make them and post under the Troublefreepool site?? I think Humor has to be involved :)
One last comment, watch the inyo video's, they are pretty good and semi funny

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.