Inyo after market t-15 replacement cell

We haven’t seen positive reviews on any of the non OEM cells. The warranty on the OEM is three years, so unless the initial price is at least 1/3 less, I don’t see the savings. Cells may seem expensive, but with a SWG, that’s how you pay for chlorine. In 12 years I’ve bought two cells. Compare that to the cost and hassle of buying chlorine in jugs. No contest.

We have several PureLine Aqua Rite Salt Cell Replacement T-15 (2 Year Warranty) - PL7106 - INYOPools.com

in the neighborhood and they last and work easily as well as the original. Don't hesitate and save the $200+. I've been posting positive reviews for quite some time.........

Chiefwei financial analysis only works if the Inyopool lasts 2 years and the Hayward lasts 3 years. How does it work out when they both work 4 years? How did he factor in the pro-rated part of the warranty? Very fuzz math.

We have several PureLine Aqua Rite Salt Cell Replacement T-15 (2 Year Warranty) - PL7106 - INYOPools.com
in the neighborhood and they last and work easily as well as the original. Don't hesitate and save the $200+. I've been posting positive reviews for quite some time.........

Chiefwei financial analysis only works if the Inyopool lasts 2 years and the Hayward lasts 3 years. How does it work out when they both work 4 years? How did he factor in the pro-rated part of the warranty? Very fuzz math.

Fuzzy Math is stating a $200 savings. The aftermarket one you link to is $399, while a quick search shows an OEM can be found on Amazon for $435. Assuming the same service life (which I seriously doubt) that’s a grand total savings of $36 to be spread over the lifespan of the cell. Pay your money and take your chances. I’ll pick the genuine article, thanks.

With OEM you can go to an authorized seller and have the cell tested while under warranty and get a replacement right then if the cell fails. Dealing with Inyo, I'm thinking the warranty replacement process might take a while.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.