Introducing myself

der2

Mar 5, 2024
Pittsford Micjigan
Hi! I live in southern Michigan. My husband and I just put a 30x40 building over our swimming pool. The pool is 12x24, 10,000 gallons. We have our pump, salt generator, gas pool heater, furnace, air conditioning and air exchanger to control humidity.
We are considering the idea of using solar to take care of the utilities of this building and am wondering if anyone here has done something like that here.
When searching for information about solar use, one of the links brought me here, which is my reason for joining. If I’m in the wrong place for info like this, please tell me and I’ll back out. If I’m in the right place, please share your experienc with me. 🤗
Thank you

Hey, Welcome to TFP!!! :shark:

Sounds like you have a project and an interesting pool. We love pics!

I would suggest that you create a new thread, put it in the "Everything Else" forum and title it something like "Help Installing Solar to Run Pool Utilities." Describe what you are looking to do in your post. I'd include pictures of the equipment pad, furnace, AC, Air exchanger etc. If you have a panel dedicated to the building, include that too.