Intro and Pool Plan Pics

We wanted one that was going to have a curly coat and I liked her color. Only two females and my husband wanted a female for some reason. I really fell in love with this boy. His color is amazing
22d68d5842075155cecad9b06432dea8.jpg

Have you done any research in their coat care? With her having a curly coat it will be more poodle like. There a combs/picks that work great to keep mats and tangle out.

They are such a joy to pet. Their coats just feel wonderful! Arthur (the big doodle) LOVES to sit in my lap and let me run my hands through his coat. I find it very soothing!

Kim

Doodles are wonderful dogs -- I have a australian labradoodle, he is a joy to have around. Smart and gentle. Coat maintenance is an issue when the puppy coat transitions to adult coat, because those puppy hairs get all matted with the adult hair, but otherwise, its not too bad. I would recommend that you establish a relationship with a good groomer early so he gets used to it. :)

Marla the few I know do not shed much at all AND they are one of the dogs for people who have dog allergies. BUT they have to be groomed like a poodle. It can be done at home IF you have the tools and know how. Well you really do not need the know how unless you don't care how it comes out LOL.

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Helen...............so where do you live??????? I might have to drive and come see Murphy and ask him if he wants to live in Florida. LOL

Hey Murphy-------I have a pond, 6.5 acres fenced, a convertible to ride in, we go to the river for summer fun all of the time. What do you think? You want to come live here????????? LOL

Kim

That's awesome Amanda! What fun. Our breeder is growing a dog for us currently. A Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever. Our current Toller is 8 years old and has no idea what is coming. He's smart but not that smart.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.