Intex ultra xtr rectangular liner is over the connecting rods

unheated9447

Jun 4, 2023
Nj
I’m trying to set up an ultra xtr rectangular, I started to fill it with water and I see that in some places the liner is resting on the connecting rods. I tried to pull the rods as far apart from each other as I could before filling the pool, but it seems to have settled this way.

The supporting pieces of wood are all perfectly level and within the pool itself everything is within an inch of level.

Last edited:
I’m trying to set up an ultra xtr rectangular, I started to fill it with water and I see that in some places the liner is resting on the connecting rods. I tried to pull the rods as far apart from each other as I could before filling the pool, but it seems to have settled this way.

The supporting pieces of wood are all perfectly level and within the pool itself everything is within an inch of level.

By connecting rods do you mean the black plastic ones on the ground? That's the case when ours is mostly empty, too, but as the pool fills the sides bow out and the liner will pull up and off of those rods-- it's only about 2/3-full in this pic, but you can see it's already lifted off the rods.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 8.07.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 8.07.49 AM.png
    1 MB · Views: 7
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.