Intex SWG

Jul 27, 2017
Ash NC
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I previously had a soft sided 18' Intex pool with a Intex SWG. Currently I have a 24' hard sided pool that I have used liquid chlorine in for 2 years. The pool is also hard plumbed. I would like to convert to a SWG but after pricing the systems they are not in the budget. I see Intex has one that goes up to 15,000 gallons I think. They are decent for a couple of seasons right?

I previously had a soft sided 18' Intex pool with a Intex SWG. Currently I have a 24' hard sided pool that I have used liquid chlorine in for 2 years. The pool is also hard plumbed. I would like to convert to a SWG but after pricing the systems they are not in the budget. I see Intex has one that goes up to 15,000 gallons I think. They are decent for a couple of seasons right?

You have around 13,500 gallons. You would need to run your pump 24/7 with the 15K Intex SWG always generating to get enough chlorine for your pool.

Such a system in marginal for your pool and unlikely to last long.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.