Interesting post on gardenweb forum about TFP site

"When pigs whistle".. funny :D

I'll be convinced to abandon TFP methods when this happens....

28j97q.jpg

..or when I see pool water issues, filter (mine is D.E.) issues, strange things occurring, algae amok, when my FC/CYA ratio is being maintained.

It's a bummer that so many pool owners out there that are spending like this
rvm62h.jpg
and getting into an endless quagmire with their pool care
oh1is2.jpg

I just stumbled across the GardenWeb thread. That comment about the terrible effects of 'man made' chlorine was a particular winner IMO. Science proves, of course, that 'man made' chlorine is just way way more poisonous than the wholesome naturally occurring variety of chlorine. Sheeesh. No wonder a scientifically oriented forum bugs those folks.

And how the heck are we 'making' elemental chlorine anyway? Must be all those alchemist factories out there. Now that's an esoteric process!

Heck, I should have a a huge tf-100 sales commission check waiting for me, lol. Seriously, that thread made my blood pressure rise.... thankfully I avoided trying to teach the pig to whistle.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.