Intelliflo pump control board parts

omdabasha

Jun 29, 2023
Yorba linda,CA
Hi there,
I apologize in advance if this has been discussed before or if it sounds stupid.

My intelliflo pump which is connecting to Easy touch system was acting up couple days ago not starting and not responding
After some troubleshooting I found comm failure between pump and easy touch
I played with the RS cable from the pump side and communication was successful for sometime
I noticed a broken o ring and one of the connectors from the pump controller side was rusted.
I used wd-40 connector cleaner and it is now working but I believe it is exposed to the rain and elements and will rust again.
I was wondering if I can purchase the part in the picture or make it by myself or I have to buy the whole thing?
Thanks for your help

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230701_085005_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230701_085005_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20230701_101535_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230701_101535_Gallery.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 5
Welcome to TFP.

I have not seen any source for the 8 pin connector Pentair uses in the IntelliFlo pump.

When people have had problems for the connector they have bypassed the connector and connected the wires directly together.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.