IntelliChlor SWG and Adding Salt

What I didn't do was pile it up or sweep it into a pile but rather dispersed it and let it dissolve all by itself.
You find what works for you and your pool.

That said, after staining my brand new pebble with a glob of liquid CYA that fell to the bottom, I don't allow any pool chemicals to linger on the pool finish, even for a moment if I can help it. Really, I don't leave anything laying on the bottom (leaves, toys, metal of any kind, etc). While salt is probably harmless, it's just bad form and a bad habit, IMO. Liquid chlorine and acid go in while in full-on filter mode (pump running), whether automatically or manually added. Salt gets dissolved fully and circulated completely. Granular CYA never goes into the main pool ever (only into a sock placed in the skimmer). Etc. Even though plaster and pebble are quite dense, either can stain quite easily. I like to play it safe. The better it gets treated, the better it'll look.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.